Friday 19 October 2012

Meet The Master

Is this photo-- taken in 1968-- the only known picture of the Game Master?
Age: ?
Occupation: The Game Master
Sinner or Saint? God or Devil? Granter of Wishes or Bus Driver to Damnation? The Master has been all these things and more. Where he came from and his true identity remains shrouded in mystery, though many theories abound. Some say he’s the Devil himself, or a trickster God from some long lost religion. Others say he’s an evil, immortal alchemist who gained control of the fundamental forces of the universe long ago—a power he uses for his own profit and amusement. You’ll even find a few poor, deluded fools who’ll tell you he’s a lizard from outer space. None of these tales can be confirmed or disproved… All anyone really knows is that he’s very rich, very well connected, he’s got a sick sense of humor and he can contort reality into any shape he pleases.
And now he’s here to share his sick amusement with the world, infecting us all with his corruption via the most evil, insidious, and destructive cultural medium the world has ever known-- A network TV reality game show…

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it. Sounds really cool and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone has delusions of grandeur! *giggles* But most of the TV producers I've met do, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

    But, seriously, this is a cute way to build up the suspense for the show! I wish I could find some more information somewhere, though. I have a busy schedule, so I want to make sure this show is worth my time, you know? But my fans have been pretty patient, so I guess I'll probably do it for them anyway. It would just be nice to know what I was getting myself into for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's cool. He's all mysterious and dark and powerful. I hope he's nice. I wonder if he likes hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he does like hugs. After all, who doesn't love hugs?

      Delete